Two Headed Monster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clover and Tazetta- Aftermath

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Clover and Tazetta- Aftermath - Page 8 Empty Re: Clover and Tazetta- Aftermath

Post by amarilloo Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:27 am

"I had fun fights but at the same time... Maybe you don't want to hear about all my brawls. I was a very angry person back then. I... don't know if you have the stomach for it." Tazetta blanched at Clover asking to hear more. Sure, some of them were great, but alcohol always made her more truthful than she sometimes needed to be. That was her intention after all, ignoring her own rules also getting closer and closer to getting as soused as Clover thought she was. "I don't know, if you were hanging around as many seedy places as I was then maybe you happened upon one of my fights and I don't have to tell you what they were like."

Listening carefully and quietly to Clover's past she let him tell his story and didn't pry. A lot of it sounded like history that belonged to Aloe and it's not hers or Clover's to dissect. She kept her arms wrapped in a comforting hug, just as much for herself as it was for him. She had wanted for nothing growing up and she couldn't even imagine the struggles they must've gone through. She felt it was just her place to be support and warm and here whenever Clover might need her.

Chuckling Tazetta noted, "I guess as time brought our paths closer together we can at least both relate to being asses to people that love us. I'm glad time has changed us at least." She nuzzled her face into Clover's hair for a moment, distracted by how soft it felt on her cheek. She almost lost track of the game, her head buzzing and keeping her from thinking straight.

"Shhh," Tazetta put a finger to his lips, "Don't talk about inexperience like it's a bad thing. Don't worry about that at all, sweetheart, I'll relish in teaching you a lots, you precious thing." Her voice came out like a purr, or it might've just been the effects of drinking such strong spirits that altered her speech. Her smirk cracked immediately into a frown, feeling a spasm of jealousy cross her.

"No, I don't want to hear about you together at all." This wasn't an emotion she was used to. It didn't sit well with her, nor the liquor. "Don't elaborate any more. You're mine now." She whispered sotto voce, clinging to him like if she let him go, she would lose her claim on her prize.

Tazetta was on a moving train in her thoughts and didn't know how to get off. That is until Clover gently kissed her lips. Her eyes lost their glaze as she shifted her gaze to him.

"I'm sorry, I just... I avoid it because I feel like... If I say it, that I love someone, then I'll just lose them too. I don't want to jinx it. It's why I don't like hospitals, it's why I don't like being close, it's why I'm superstitious. It's why I made you play this game." She smiled, her brows knitted together in an anxious expression. "I'm sorry, too, if that was too much. We don't have to play anymore. I'm a little..." She touched a hand to her forehead, a wave of dizziness hit her.

"Can we just... can you just kiss me again instead? I liked that part. Unless you have another important question, I'll answer anything, you can have a free round if you want, or you know... Kissing..." She started to lean in again, touching her forehead to Clover's. She remembered at the same time that she didn't let Clover get dressed in a single shred of clothing, and tried to recount how many swigs from the bottle she had taken simultaneously. Both threads of thought got too muddled to go much further than her breaking out into a toothy grin.
amarilloo
amarilloo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanhadrin Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:05 am

(( Back to shirtless Clover, whoops! XD ))

"Mmmmm.... " he rolled the blanked around them both and kissed her again. "Tazetta burrito. Or is it Clover burrito? Does it matter?"

He grinned. "ooooh you're going to have such a hangover tomorrow. Me too, probably. Doesn't matter, right? Your assistant can run the bakery one day? And we can stay in bed and I can kiss you lots and lots. And you can teach me. No more talking of old lovers, or those days... I only care for the feeling of your hands, your mouth, your everything."

Gods he loved her purr, and the indication of the many things she wanted to impart, to teach him. He was an eager student if it meant she'd look at him again like that.

"You're not going to lose me, and I'm not losing you. I think we were both lost, love, and then... we found each other. All good now." He moved to cup her face and kiss her slowly, tilting her face gently towards him. She tasted of the liquor still, and there was something heady about that too.

Had they run into each other in those early days, picking fights in some bar or another? But then, they had been entirely different people, so surely they technically hadn't met even if that were the case. He broke off the kiss and nipped gently at her lower lip, thoughtful.

"wait, no, there WAS one more question..." he paused. "So... uh... your dad. What do I need to know, so he'll like me? Well, so that he'll like me enough to be cool with me being with you?"

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Post by amarilloo Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:50 am

((hahaha it's no biggie, I thought you just wanted some different expressions in there!))

Tazetta wriggled her way into the blanket, tucking her head under Clover's chin. Having him there was the best anchor for her spinning vision, she held onto him and his warmth, smiling as she pressed her cheek back against his skin. "Whatever kind of burrito it is, you're obviously the guacamole." She mumbled matter-of-factly into the crook of his neck.

Groaning Tazetta put the back of her hand to her forehead, "I'm sure you're right about that." Her words came out slowly, trying to calculate how they should fit together in order. "Rue'll understand. He knows I'm still recouping from the hospital and Mondays are always slow anyway." Pulling her head back so she could look at him, Tazetta tilted her head to one shoulder, "And I'll only call out if you intend to hold up all promises of staying in bed. Easier not to be late to class if you're already in the classroom." She patted his cheek a tipsy, happy smile not keeping her from adding, "There's a good boy."

Dipping into Clover's kiss she let her arms go slack so she could lean fully into it. There was something more inebriating about it than the alcohol in her veins she was sure she was definitely drunk on something.

She liked the idea of being found. She'd rather not lose anyone else if she could help it, all superstitions aside. "Promise me." She whispered, entangling herself in Clover's limbs again. With or without a promise she felt very safe in this moment and she wanted to relish it.

Laughing at Clover's apprehension of her father she merely said, "Oh he'll never be cool with it. I'm his girl after all. First tell me, how much time did you spend in Old Stone? Ever hear of the Cobalt Circle? What did you say you did there, sell things? Machines? Or... Picking fights like my first impression? Ha!"
amarilloo
amarilloo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanhadrin Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:59 am

(( Bwhahahah you know me well! And he looks so pretty in all of them... XD XD))

"Yup. I make excellent guacamole, I'll have you know. Its important to eat your greens..." he chuckled at his own really bad joke, then wrapped around her and delighted in the feeling of her skin against his, of her warmth so close.

"Yeah. Rue can manage. We're due some R and R, after all.... one day of just taking it easy, curling around each other... kissing you here... and here... and here..." he demonstrated, entirely enchanted by her tipsy charming self.

At her kiss he moaned and surrendered to the sensation, finding his arms holding her tighter in reflex. She sated him at the same time that she woke a hunger over and over in him, and he couldn't quite explain how it all felt. When the kiss broke he brushed her hair aside and nodded, kissing her cheek.

"I promise." he answered without hesitation. No matter what, he would find a way to keep that promise, so always come back to her. Surely they had dealt with so much already they were due for smoother sailing from now on.

"Your... oh." he paused, a knot in his belly. "Huh. No, I mean... I was still a teen when we left Old Stone and I haven't really been back but... well there's definitely enough people in the Alley Hub that have ties to the city. Cobalt Circle is above my pay grade; mostly for people that were interested I created gadgets. Not weapons, mind you, just... protection gear, that sort of thing. "

He swallowed. "... your dad is going to try and kill me dead, isn't he? Oooh boy..."

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Post by amarilloo Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:57 pm

(( my personal fav… the villainous clover faces. One day you’ll get to use them xD ))

“Oh no, Clover!” Tazetta let out a good-natured groan amidst cackling. When she said his name it was coated with criticism. “Sometimes your innuendoes are so bad I can’t tell if you actually mean them literally or as an invitation. You’re lucky I prefer the latter.” She gazed up at him through her eyelashes, her expression quickly turning to that of approval when he planted soft pecks on her face, her neck, her collarbone, and finally landing on her lips. His hands on her back, wrapped around her waist crushed her to him, plastered together, she slid her leg up to hook over his hip, locked together in an embrace before he signed off quietly on the promise she sought from him.

“Good.” She smiled hazily at him, content with that answer. She closed her eyes and gave a happy sigh.

Already quickly and disjointedly losing track of the conversation Tazetta’s eyes flashed half open. “Hmmm? Oh right, what I meant to say is that, well, my dad is the Cobalt Circle. I mean, er, was I guess. A lot changed after my mom wasn’t around to be a lot of the muscle and I didn’t want to take up the mantle and all I guess. But uh.. what was I saying?” She paused for a moment, scrunching up her face trying to stay on track, “Oh right. He’d like your inventions. He likes… good ideas. He’d like you! You’re a good idea. But he’d hate that you’re with his daughter, though. I’ll back you up, no worries. I never brought a boy to his house before…” Tazetta cupped Clover’s cheek trying to be reassuring by stopping her rambling sentences. The alcohol made her want to immediately stop senseless talking and go back to making out and she was trying her best to keep her head on straight.
amarilloo
amarilloo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanhadrin Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:22 pm

((Muahahah I look forward to it! And yah, Clover is just so painfully, painfully awkward at trying to be suave... thankfully Tazetta is such a good sport lol!))

"Well, I haven't really gotten to try them out a lot!" he chuckled, well aware of just how terrible his attempts were. It spoke volumes that Tazetta didn't shove him off the bed for their utter awfulness. She curled and tangled all around him and he sighed happily , eyes closing for a little while.

He'd always heard about 'going to a happy place', particularly with Aloe's sucky, well intentioned platitudes. He didn't think he had one, but just then curled up around Tazetta it most definitely felt like his happy place.

Until she spoke about her father, which was less than reassuring.

"Your mom was the muscle? Man, she must have been AMAZING... much like her daughter. " Still, the thought sent his pulse way up as his heartrate redoubled. "Oh you are so drunk..." he chuckled and kissed her cheek again, content to snuggle as he wasn't quite at her alcohol level. "But yeah, I don't know that anyone would think of me dating their daughter as a good idea. Crap."

Yup, he was going to get pummeled. He leaned into her touch, thoughtful, and kissed her palm.

"So love... Being a gentleman, I suspect that I should let you sleep this off all cuddled up and warm..." he murmured mournfully. "Or I can spend some time just taking... ah... care of YOU and then let you sleep it off. "

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Post by amarilloo Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:46 pm

((ahaha i love it, tho!))

"Mhm, muscle, and boxing, and the whole she-bang." Tazetta lifted her arms up and out mimicking a firecracker, throwing the blanket off of her in a gust. "I inherited her psionics, and she taught me how to use them. I'm sure my dad would've preferred for me to get something more sensible, but I always would rather take the fun path anyway." It brought up a lot of memories reminiscing like this. Good memories, bad memories, they were all hazy but hovering at the back of Tazetta's mind. She blinked them away, focusing on the present, focusing on Clover.

"I am..." Thinking about it for a moment, a finger out like she could feel it on the wind Tazetta concluded, "Amicably drunk. I am nothing but charming." She closed her eyes to give a devout nod, "Maybe even leaning towards positively libertine the more I consume, so lucky for you, soldier." Putting a bit too much emphasis on certain words, she winked, tapping his nose once with her forefinger.

Clover kissed her palm and she could feel heat from his touch run all the way up her arm. She delighted in the way it felt similar to her psionics. Her eyebrows shot up, all teeth, she beamed at him, taking his face in both hands. "See? I told you, you're full of good ideas," She sung brightly, "I think we both know how much of a gentleman you are, darling, and I don't want to sleep just yet."
amarilloo
amarilloo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanhadrin Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:10 pm

He didn't want to pry too much, though he was curious. He knew what it had been like to lose his mother, and how much everything had changed. Tazetta's father might not be over it anymore than she was -- some things just left a print in your soul. That said he had gotten rather good at leaving the past in the past.

"Well, that IS true..." he murmured not entirely contritely, watching with a small grin as she smiled toothily at him. "And I do owe you more than a little teasing, as I recall." He brushed aside her hair to nuzzle at her throat. "And fun, gods, you are ALWAYS fun Tazetta... when you're baking... when you're making me blush... when you're pressed up against me..."

He sighed happily and slid his hand under her shirt to tease the soft skin underneath. The alcohol was making him a little less self-conscious too, and he doubted that Tazetta would really rate him on his performance...

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Post by amarilloo Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:38 pm

Tazetta nodded blithely, "Mhm, it's most certainly true." She agreed again with her own words and again with Clover agreeing with her. It was starting to become a cycle and she was too dizzy to break the loop."

She reached up to pat his cheek with one hand, "I've probably made enough fun of you for one night, that's true too. Ooohhh, unless you mean tease in the implication sense!" She chirped, suddenly changing gears. Clover's mouth along her throat caused her voice to drop in pitch. "In which case your innuendos are already improving..."

Clover started to list how she was fun to him and when he reached the last example she took it upon herself to do exactly that. Pressing into his roving hand Tazetta arched her back so she could use all of her body language to properly express how much she wanted to be with him. To have him touch her, and to wake up in the morning next to him.

'Living together,' echoed in the back of her mind and Tazetta crooked a finger under Clover's chin so she could direct him towards a kiss.
amarilloo
amarilloo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanhadrin Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:38 pm

(( I still think of this icon as his uber sexy face hahah XD ))

"Did say I was a fast learner..." he groaned as she arched up against him, deliciously expressing what she wanted. His hand cupped one of her breasts gently under the shirt while he dipped down to kiss her nipple through the shirt.

"Truthfully I'd face an army just to have you in my arms like this so... " He glanced up, eyebrow wriggling. "I'll find a way to not get killed by your dad, deal? You may be involved in the helping not get me killed part..." he chuckled, and brushed his free hand softly over her inner thigh. Rue would hold the fort down, leaving him time to really explore her lover and the things that made her melt in his arms.

(( so choice! More sexy shenanigans between this too, or would you prefer to ffw? >Smile ))

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum