Two Headed Monster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clover and Tazetta- Aftermath

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Clover and Tazetta- Aftermath - Page 3 Empty Re: Clover and Tazetta- Aftermath

Post by amarilloo Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:49 am

((either way I also want to see him use them more so I'm here for it xD))

The bot abruptly turned its head, re-calibrating to its new target. The imposing frame of the thing, Tazetta noticed almost instantly, was better suited to Clover's height and it made her bitter to be missing the show.

"You have a job to do," She reminded herself under her breath, "No getting distracted." As she scrambled to get up she chanced a glance at Clover, a delighted shiver going down her spine at the sight of his weapon, battle ready, and at arms.

"Focus, focus, focus..." She chanted quietly, snapping her eyes back to the task at hand.

She held her shirt between two fists, hoping this would only take one shot if she aimed it right. A metal clank and a hiss from the gears as the construct ground its foot into the ground. Tazetta leaped into action, looping one of the shirt arms around the steel ankle and tying the sweatshirt figure-eight style around its other leg. There was a loud creak as the bot teetered, not being able to calibrate fast enough.

"Timber!" Tazetta shouted blithely as she sprung out of the way.
amarilloo
amarilloo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanhadrin Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:55 am

((  *L* works for me haha!))

Gods, she was so good at this, and utterly ferocious. Clover pulled on his whips and felt the tell-tale crackle of energy around him, watching as the construct tried to determine who was the bigger threat just then. AS it settled on him and advanced he watched Tazetta make her move out of the corner of his eye.

It happened in a blink, and Clover pulled back his weapons and dissolved them, scrambling to get out of the way and behind it as it came down with a thunderous clattering. He barely managed to dodge as its limbs extended and moved, clumsily re-balancing on his prosthetic before he rolled out of reach and moved quickly to position himself by the panel.

Within an instant he'd yanked it open and stuck his hand in, ripping at the wires and at the switch. The great machine whirred clunkily and then, just as suddenly, went completely still.

Clover groaned and with a sigh slumped back onto the ground, breathing heavily. Well, she hadn't wanted the easiest setting...

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Post by amarilloo Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:25 am

Clover ripped the last remaining strings of life from the construct as Tazetta gleefully watched it shut down. He slumped to the ground a moment after the bot had done the same, the relief settling over the room filled Tazetta as let loose a villainous giggle.

"Yeah, that's what you get for messing with me!" She pointed a finger at the hunk of metal as the match caught up with her. Grabbing at her ribs, she lightly fell to the ground next to Clover.

"Ow, ow, ow," She panted between the laughter that was speckled between. Laying back like she was preparing to make a snow angel Tazetta beamed.

"Ahhh, that was fun!" she sighed, smiling, "When do I get to do that again?" After a happy sigh her heart lurched in her chest and she snapped her attention to Clover, looking him up and down. He looked physically okay to her at least and she let out the breath she was holding.

"Are you okay, Clo? Sorry I broke your robot..."
amarilloo
amarilloo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanhadrin Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:45 pm

Clover lay there recovering his breath and listening to Tazetta taunt their fallen foe. She was glorious and terrifying at once, and he loved every bit of it. Still, he might want to prepare a little more before the next time they decided to spar.

Her laughter was the most wonderful thing he had heard, even interspersed with the odd protestations of pain; he hoped she hadn't burst her stitches, or really pushed herself too hard... but it was difficult to think of that when he could just watch the way her face lit up.

At her question he laughed and reached out to run his hands through her hair.

"I'm fine, I just need to catch my breath a minute. And yeah, I should really know better than to think that any of my constructs could hold a handle to you... heh... I will need to build them sturdier to account for the force of your punches and blows, love..." Chuckling he closed his eye a moment, letting out a long breath.

"I did worry for a moment or two when I couldn't shut it down, and I think I'll need to fix some springs on the prosthesis later but - is it bad that it was kinda fun?" He grinned at her. "Definitely sturdier, next time. But maybe we can build up to it by practicing together. I forgotten how much fun it was to just let loose."

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Post by amarilloo Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:23 am

Bringing her hand up from her bruised ribs, Tazetta hesitantly checked her fingers for blood in case the wound had re-opened. The red dotting her fingers wasn't enough for concern but she did promise Clover that she wasn't going to over-do it. She quickly covered her side with her hand again, hoping he didn't notice, she certainly didn't want him worrying over her needlessly.

'Distraction!' She thought urgently. Maybe if it took her this long to notice, he didn't notice yet either.

"Build them sturdier?" She grinned, "So that means I do get to do this again?" She rolled over on to her side, pushing her head into Clover's hand as he pet her hair. She closed her eyes to his touch and felt very much like a cat in that moment, like a purr was rumbling in her chest.

Her eyes snapped open at the mention of practicing together.

"Yes!" Her eyes glittered with possibility, "It's worth it to let loose! I had fun despite the giant mark that's going to be black and blue by tomorrow. But more importantly I want to practice with you! What you did back there was amazing! You were all pow! pew!" Tazetta flicked her wrist, miming a whip. She poorly mimicked Clover's voice, her eyebrows drawing together, "Don't you touch my girl!"
amarilloo
amarilloo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanhadrin Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:44 pm

"Eeeeh... yeah, my attack patterns are different, and I definitely can't channel that much brute force." he admitted. "If they are going to withstand you then I'm going to have to change the specs." He grinned, his mind half on the necessary changes and adaptations. "I can probably repair this one, but it might be worthwhile starting from scratch and plan to accomodate for all the new variables..."

He trailed off at her praise and imitation of him, groaning as he covered his face in embarrassment.

"I sounded like that?? Well, and you are my girl, I was worried. I mean, I know you can take it and then some, but you were recently hurt so..."

His gaze trailed to her recent wound; he couldn't see anything with her hand there, but it did make him wonder if she had hurt herself more than she admitted. "We should still take it easy until you're fully healed, right? Besides which, I'm going to be pretty sore too, heh." He shook his head. " I'm sure you could pummel me quite nicely sparring, Taz, but I'm not sure that I'd feel comfortable using my psionics on you. I mean... they're... weird, you know? I can't always control how much energy they discharge."

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Post by amarilloo Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:58 am

((you ever just write the whole thing up and then accidentally hit the wrong button and just lose it all OTL))

"Well yeah I can just punch things and all brutish grace but your psionics have a sort of poetry to them, don't you think?" She tilted her head questioningly, sitting herself back up, "Do you not like yours? I think they're sort of pretty. And besides when you come to me rescue like that..." She put a hand to her chest, closing her eyes and sighing, "How can I not think you're lovely."

Tazetta re-positioned herself, a new vivacity behind her eyes, "I can train you, you know. It's helpful to get that sort of practice in if you feel like it's hard to control it," She raised her shoulders, "Although I think you looked mighty fine with whatever handle you had of them out there," She grinned before letting her shoulders drop.

"Ha ha, yeah, I'm fine!" She laughed robotically, a bit too high pitched to be believable, keeping her hand steadfast over her side. Tazetta eyed Clover, still laying on the ground. She suddenly felt overly conscious that if he was hurt it was very much her fault for being too rough in the arena. She gently laid her hand on the spot on his leg, hidden beneath fabric, where she knew prosthetic met skin. She was never very good at hiding expressions from her face and the worry was starting to creep in.

"Do you need help getting up, or...?"
amarilloo
amarilloo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanhadrin Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:37 pm

((OMG yes I'm so sorry. <3))

"Hah! No one called them poetry before. I'll take it." He shook his head, dark curls sticking to a damp forehead. "Nah, they always felt like... cheating? Like they didn't seem to be part of me, I guess, or were particularly useful. I liked Aloe's growing up, I was so jealous." He smiled. "But if you think they're lovely, then how can I argue? No one else's opinion really matters to me."

At her passionate gusto he couldn't help but grin. " I will always come to your rescue, but I know you're more likely to rescue me -- hah! And yeah, hey, I wouldn't mind the training help. Its weird to spar with yourself, and you can really tell me if I'm missing something in my technique, or control..."

She didn't really fool him, but when Tazetta touched his leg he was honestly startled and a little embarrassed. "Uh.." As he was about to reply rather grumpily a different idea took hold and he let a slow devilish grin curl up onto his face. "Nope. Can't move at all. In fact, I'm pretty sure I need a strong, gorgeous woman to lift me... carry me... pamper me..." he purred unrepentant. "ESPECIALLY pamper me."

( Clover you ass lol...~!)

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Post by amarilloo Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:42 am

"Well when you put it like that it's starting to make me jealous of your brother's psionics too!" Tazetta let out a short laugh, "Sometimes it's not just about being able to create with what you're given but being able to protect." She gave him a soft, genuine smile, "I learned that the hard way..." They shared a quiet moment together, just smiling at each other before her close lipped smile broke into a grin.

"Okay then, you got yourself a deal. Don't expect me to go easy on you just because I like ya!" She flashed him a quick wink before bringing herself to her feet.

Tazetta watched as Clover's expression transformed on his face. She was readying herself for him to say something else completely when the impish grin curled at the sides of his mouth. Her eyebrows shot up, at first taken aback before they slowly knitted themselves together, a slow smile matching Clover's devilish one.

"Cheeky!" She chided, clear approval in her voice. She felt far too guilty at this point to refuse him no matter how ridiculous it sounded to her, but he did ask. She knelt next to him, on knee on the ground. She let her psionics slowly ravel themselves around her arms again, a warm orange glow lit up her face as she kept steady eye contact with Clover.

"In that order, then?" She slipped an arm around his back and the other under his legs not being too careful where she was placing her hands. If he intended it as a joke Tazetta wanted make him eat his words. If he was serious, well... she was going to enjoy herself. She stood back up with ease, Clover in her arms like she was successful in saving her princess. The bruise at her side all but forgotten with the prospect of a challenge.

((gonna be honest, this is 100% what I was hoping for xD Keep being an ass, Clover~))
amarilloo
amarilloo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanhadrin Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:01 am

(( Bwahahah excellent. He is pretty shameless, so no complaints here haha! <3 ))

He took in her words, already picturing what it would be to spar with her. Oh, he was going to get pummeled but he suspected he would get a great deal of improvement - and enjoyment out of it.

He hadn't been quite sure what her reaction would be, but at Tazetta's response he broke into a full grin, wriggling his eyebrows as he let his body go pretty much limp.

"Hey, I'm not denying that... never claimed not to be, hehe." besides, she didn't look entirely displeased at the thought. He watched carefully out of the corner of his eye as she summoned and focused her psionics around her arms.

"In any and every order you like." Gods, she was so strong. He felt his belly tighten and his breath hitch a little as she picked him up effortlessly, licking his lips as he watched her. "Hm..." he tilted his head to hide it against the crook of her neck, feeling perfectly content and more than a little bit excited.

(( XD XD XD oh clover... ))

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum