Two Headed Monster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clover and Tazetta- Aftermath

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Clover and Tazetta- Aftermath - Page 6 Empty Re: Clover and Tazetta- Aftermath

Post by amarilloo Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:59 pm

More than one of Clover's hands found different particularly receptive spots at the same time causing Tazetta to call out. His own tenor, low vibrations running through her, didn't fall on deaf ears. On the contrary, it propelled her. She rocked back and forth on her hips with what felt like a sense of desperation. 'More' intoned her subconscious. Almost as if he was reading her thoughts Clover put more power behind his movements, more eagerness. "J-just... like that," she crooned.

Her legs were shaking before long, a shudder running through her. It was getting hard to keep up with Clover's ardor. She was trying her best not to leave marks along his chest as she domed her fingers, nail tips touching tender skin. He arched up under her, a powerful thrust enough to lift her off the bed with him as her thighs started to give out. She arched her back in reconciliation, pushing into him and his hands simultaneously. "Oh Gods..." She whimpered, her voice hoarse.

"Clover," She managed quietly, grabbing on to his forearm. She felt weak and wanted to kiss him so badly and he wasn't close enough to her. Tazetta couldn't get the right words out, just instead hoped her unsaid request was enough to get him to understand what she wanted. Her legs started buckling under as she slumped forward intoxicated.
amarilloo
amarilloo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanhadrin Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:51 pm

(( You make the best icons... <3 ))

They moved in tandem and fit together like a puzzle. The way her body clenched around him and responded to his touches made his high approach and overwhelm him. Every sound she made, every shiver that ran through her seemed to echo against his own body, their cries mingling.

When she slumped against him he thrust deep and moaned as she whimpered. Shifting he slid his arms and pulled her close to him, rolling so that he could pin her to the bed as he felt his climax overwhelm him. He managed a couple more thrusts and kissed her hungrily as he tried to make it last long enough that she might reach her high as well.

His hands moved reflexively over her face and sides, kissing her everywhere he could manage.

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Post by amarilloo Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:45 am

((thank yooou! I love making them! <3... and also conveniently censoring them lol))

Tazetta's hair puddled around her like an oil spill as she hit the bed. She felt like an oil spill, a single match could ignite her entire body in a moment. She grinned slyly up at Clover wanting to be pinned down just as much as he wanted her to do the same to him. It was a delicious dichotomy and it made her breath hitch, it made her ache, it made it feel like he was splitting her in half and she almost felt like she understood why the french called it, 'a little death,' to reach this high.

Clover kissed her, long and hard, exactly the way she wanted him to kiss her, the way she wanted to kiss him back, her teeth pulling at his lip as he pulled away to trail more kisses along her skin. It felt like a scream was going to rip out of her and she couldn't stand anymore of it. She covered her mouth with her arm as it hit her in a wave, her legs crushing into Clover's sides, her heels digging into his back. She held him to her, sure she probably left marks along his shoulder blades this time.  

Breathing heavily into the crook of Clover's neck she nestled her nose against his collarbone. She let out a happy sigh, utterly spent. "Water, you're... perfect." She murmured softly between breaths into the nape below Clover's ear.
amarilloo
amarilloo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanhadrin Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:02 am

(( XD XD XD I think that's definitely for the best lol!!! <3 <3 ))

As they reached the high together and slowly rode the waves of it Clover was vaguely aware of her nails over his skin. More decorations for his rather marked body, but these ones he would treasure. There was a certain thrill at thinking he was being marked by HER -- that she was claiming his expanse of skin, his planes and muscles as hers to enjoy. He cried out loudly as he came and after slumped against her, trying to make shaky arms support his weight so he wouldn't crush her too much.

Slowly he kissed her face, gentler as the urgency subsided. Finally he relaxed around her frame and rolled off her and onto his back, holding her close in a tangle of tails and limbs.

" I was thinking that about you." he rasped, nuzzling her. "You make me feel strong. Desirable. I just... want to make you happy. Make you smile at me that way... look at me... Ah... WAter..." he caught some tendrils of her hair and ran his fingers through it. "THough if I thought we would end up back here, I promise I would've tidied up..." he grinned.

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Post by amarilloo Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:28 am

Clover collapsed onto her, his elbows keeping him from crushing her completely. It was just enough that he was pressing down on the rise and fall of her chest, her breathing steadying with the aid of the security blanket that was Clover. She snaked her arms around his neck as he leaned in for a more docile kiss. It was soft and sweet and almost dreamy and she held a hand at the back of his neck so he wouldn't pull away from her too quickly.

Clover rolled off of her, and without hesitation she nestled back up against him, coiled into his arms. Her tail corkscrewed around his as she crossed her arms across his chest, resting her chin on top of them so she could lay along him comfortably. She closed her eyes and smiled contentedly at the thrum of his voice in his chest when he spoke, his words sounding more throaty than usual. When Clover mentioned the way she looked at him she squinted open one eye to make eye contact, her smile widening as she wrinkled her nose in exuberance. Running his fingers through her hair made her heart speed up again blithely. She was sure he felt the beating of her heart pressed together as they were, just as she could feel his beating under her arms.

"Mmmm," she agreed, "More desirable than you give yourself credit for." She lifted her head slightly so he would keep combing her hair with his fingers. She felt like she would start purring like a cat any second if only she was capable of doing so. "And you'll keep me especially happy if you keep doing that."

Tazetta snickered quietly, "You really didn't expect us to end up back here? Inviting a girl over with no thoughts of indecency? That doesn't sound like you Mr. Head-In-The-Gutter." The brightest light source was from the open door that gave a good swath across half of the bed but not much else. There was certainly dark shapes she could make out and parts of Tazetta's wardrobe mixed in there... somewhere, unsure where exactly she tossed her things. "I would offer to help you tidy-up if not to just find my clothes, but my legs feel like rubber noodles right this second." She noted, unabashed.
amarilloo
amarilloo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanhadrin Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:13 am

"Well, I'm definitely glad that you think so!" he chuckled, kissing her cheek lightly as they cuddled, tails entwined. His fin draped over her as they cuddled close.

"You know, a guy can always HOPE but I don't know that I take it for granted." He loved the way she draped over him and leaned close, making his heart rate stutter. He grinned and nibbled over her face teasingly.

"Yes, I know, I know, I should've... I've been messy for so long I haven't gotten out of the habit. But..." he reached with his free arm and pulled a cover close over both of them, cocooning them warmly. "I don't want you getting cold and after the workout and the FUNNER workout I think we're due a little rest."

He let out a soft, happy sigh as he held her close. "I promise I'll clean it all up later and make it special and clean, hm? And ... I know we didn't... talk much about it with the whole memory thing but you know that at some point if you wanted... you know. To live together. I'd...I'd like that, right?" he added quietly. "I'd always like that."

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Post by amarilloo Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:43 pm

Tazetta removed her arms from under her chin so she could twine her arms around Clover's torso, winning herself a nice, warm hug while placing her ear flat against his chest so she could listen to his heartbeat. She closed her eyes again feeling extremely content.

"I'm past mere rest, I can fall asleep just like this." She mumbled, her cheek squished up against Clover making her words less articulated. "Plus, I don't care if you're messy it sort of has your charm to it, like 'Ahhh I don't care about the man getting me down, or making me do laundry or nothin'.' You know." She did a sleepy version of her impression of Clover and it was even less convincing than when she usually tried.

She pushed herself up so she was half sitting, half leaning on one arm, holding the blanket around her like a cloak. She put a hand to his forehead like if she could feel his temperature and if all of his memories had returned at the same time. She didn't explain herself but she didn't look directly into Clover's eyes either.

"You mean it?" She asked faintly. "You're not just saying that... because.. because..." She didn't know why Clover would say it if he didn't mean it. Tazetta was still coming up with a thousand reasons in her head why, regardless.
amarilloo
amarilloo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanhadrin Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:07 pm

"Even better. Like a Tazetta Clover burrito..." he chuckled sleepily at her impression, wanting to hide his face again. Oof, she'd realize just how messy he was soon enough, he imagined. Or had she?

When she sat up and looked over him he wondered if they'd had this conversation previously and he'd simply forgotten. Surely Mint wouldn't have taken that, after their agreement had been made? He never wanted to forget anything about Tazetta.

"Hey." He looked up at her and curled one hand around her cheek. "Tazetta, of course I do. I've... I've never really had a home, till I met you. YOU. You are my home. This place... its a place?" he fumbled with his words. "But you're my home. I just... I'd like it to be ours, you know? So that I wake up next to you every morning, so that the last thing I see at night is your sweet face..."

He smiled. "That would make me really, happy, yeah. With every part of my heart, messed up as it is. "

He caught her hair lightly. "But if you hate the place... I could you know... find us a new one together. For the two of us? IF you want to..."

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Post by amarilloo Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:45 pm

"I'm?...You mean...me? A home? A whole..." Tazetta gestured broadly with her free arm, "Place?" Her eyes were wide with wonder and her heart overflowed with delight. A grin started to spread like wildfire as her face went crimson. Why was this the thing that made her the most embarrassed tonight considering what they'd just done. She sunk into the blanket, a swath of fabric in the shape of a volcano, only her hair visible seeping down like lava.

"That's a lot of pressure to put on a person you know." her muffled voice emulated from under the material. At Clover's words she peeked only her eyes out to glower at him. "I would never hate your place, it's yours. It was made by your hands, and hell it even smells like you." Her nose pressed up against the blanket in that moment was a heavy reminder of a lingering scent of cigarettes and it made her blithely reminiscent, "But I also don't want to leave my place... I just..." She was at an unusual loss for words. There were a lot of things she wanted to say and not many of them made a lot of verbal sense.

"I just... don't want it to be yours, or mine, I just want... I want it to be ours."

amarilloo
amarilloo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanhadrin Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:57 pm

"Hey." He leaned in and kissed the top of the volcano shape. "I don't mean it to be pressure, Tazetta. I just wanted you to know how I feel and that... the offer is there if you ever want to take me up on it. We're both very different and pretty independent people."

He curled his arm around the Tazetta burrito and held her close.

"I'm not the same person that I was before I met you. I think we've both changed one another, and that's a good thing, right?" He closed his eyes. "So if you feel ready one day, then we can leave part of that behind too. Find a new place together that we can make OURS with everything that entails. A workshop for me is all I really need. Whatever else you could decide, and we could pick it and get it ready together." He grinned. "A garden. I'd like a garden. I could grow my tomatoes but... maybe some strawberries and mint, or other things that you could use for your creations. Full of flowers..."

He peeked into the folded cave to look at her eyes.

"But I don't need an answer now, sweet, and like I said... I really don't want to put that kind of pressure on you. So just... look at it like a hope and a dream I'm sharing with you? If its yours too... then its something we can plan, and dream together. That's all."

Theirs. Something new, a combination of their personalities and joys. TAzetta's life was full of vibrancy and colour, and he recognized how much she'd brought into his own life too.

(( If you think about it Clover and Aloe were street kids pretty much; he sort of got base housing at some point when Aloe joined up and then he got some through his service, but on discharge... well, this warehouse is the first house of his own he's had. <3 ))

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum