Two Headed Monster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clover and Tazetta- Aftermath

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Clover and Tazetta- Aftermath - Page 7 Empty Re: Clover and Tazetta- Aftermath

Post by amarilloo Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:33 am

((poor babies ;_; aahhhh man kinda excited for Clover to see Tazetta's childhood house hahaha))

"It's not too much!" Tazetta popped her head out of the blanket in earnest. "I mean, you're not upsetting me, it's just a lot. Not a bad a lot, it's an important amount. It's uhh..." struggling to find the words she pushed through without stopping, "I just, I think it's a lot to take in, in a good way, the best way actually, and hearing you say all of that is just..." She put a hand over her heart, her own beating heart gave a rhythmic reply. "I think it just makes me so happy that I'm afraid if I get too excited I'm going to jynx it and then, poof!" She emphatically waved her hands like an explosion, the blanket slipping off her shoulders while she gripped it over her chest. Her brows knit together as if to ask, 'Is any of this making sense?' She started to slip back into the blanket when Clover's arm drew around her, pulling her close. She let him hug her without any resistance from her. It made her believe that waking up to this everyday was actually the right idea. She looked up at him through her lashes, his smile shining back at her. Tazetta felt herself thawing to the idea. Maybe even melting when he gave her that unabashed look.

"Alright." She pinched his cheek, stretching at Clover's expression, "Okay, look you got me, you win. My answer is yes. I want all of those things and more. It's currently yes, so don't make me change my mind," She teased, "But, just so you know..." Tazetta put her hands on either side of his face, "I very much like the idea of living with you. I want to be with you. Always remember that even when I can't find the right words, okay?" Her cheeks flared with heat as she drew close, touching her forehead to his.

"Don't forget that even if we don't live together right now..." She intoned slowly before adding, very quietly, "That I love you, okay?" Tazetta kissed him softly like she could break the moment like a thin sheet of glass if she moved too fast. She rested her cheek on his, encircling his neck with her arms in an embrace. "I'm sorry I'm not great at expressing my heart sometimes, and I don't talk about myself a lot I guess..." She sighed, relishing the moment before very suddenly pulling away, her face bright with a grin and a scheme.

"Hey listen, I have an idea for a game." She jumped out of bed, shuffling through the dark piles of mess before finding at least one of Clover's shirts that she could wear. "Do you have liquor somewhere around here?" She paused heading towards the door, a sudden realization crossing her mind she pointed at Clover, "Don't you get up, I like you where I have you, I'll be right back."
amarilloo
amarilloo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanhadrin Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:12 am

((YAAS! Also he has never met her dad so ahahahah that would be interesting... Wink ))

"Aaah sorry I don't want to freak you out more, I promise. "

He held her tighter as she pressed against him and slipped her own arms around him. At her 'YES' he grinned from ear to ear, unable to hide his delight that she would consider it.

"Its okay. We're more action people than words people, you and I. Let Aloe be the talkative one..." he kissed her back and shivered happily. "There is no force in this world that could make me forget you love me, or just how much I love YOU." He added for emphasis, just as she suddenly pulled away.

"Erm... yes? I think?" he resisted getting off the bed to join her as she slid on a shirt of his. She looked amazing and he wished she could wear all of his shirts sometime so that he could memorize her in them. " In the backroom, I think I still have some. I haven't really..." he laughed. " A game eh? Alright, I'll be here."

He wrapped the blanket around himself. "Your very own Clover burrito..."

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Post by amarilloo Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:28 pm

((hee hee hee... perfect for the next arc Very Happy ))

Tazetta gave Clover an appraising look. He was right, words weren't their forte but she wanted to convey the way her heart felt like bursting just from the joy in his eyes the way he looked back at her. If she could be a human mirror now that's what she'd wish for. She squeezed him back as hard as she could without the addition of super-strength and slipped off into the the direction she assumed the backroom was. Just out of the doorway she took a step back so she could peek her head in to see Clover curled up in the blanket and she smiled contentedly back at him before going off on her mission.

She wasn't entirely sure what a "backroom" would be, or where it would be but if Clover had to get up to help her then he'd probably have to leave the blanket burrito, or worse put clothes back on. She noisily moved things around looking through shelves and moved where her feet led her to the most probable area. She found a shelf with cans and things and a half used bottle of liquor that seemed rather dusty but it would do just fine for her game.

"Okay, so here's the deal," Tazetta strolled back to Clover, snuggling up next to him as quickly as possible, where it felt warm and safe. "So since we're so bad at using our words I want you to know that I'm in this with you 100%. So the best way I think I can convey what I'm thinking is with one thing. A game." She held up the bottle in the air, the contents sloshing as she waved it around like a trophy. "We both ask the other questions, we each get a turn. We don't have to answer the question but if we choose not to, then we have to drink."

Taking a preemptive swig Tazetta immediately stuck out her tongue and coughed once, "What is that? So strong. Not tasty." She put her arm around Clover's shoulders, passing him the bottle. "Do you accept these terms, partner?"

Last edited by amarilloo on Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
amarilloo
amarilloo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanhadrin Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:23 am

((HAhaha omg Clover better run.... Very Happy ))

The bed felt oddly bereft of warmth until Tazetta returned, and he was eager to cuddle close once she was back.

"A game?" He looked at her uncertainly, but it did sound fun if a bit risky. Still, it wasn't like he was really hiding anything from her, so surely there would be no issue in participating.

After she took a swig he grinned. " Yeah... I'm not sure how old that was but alcohol doesn't really go bad, does it?"

Still, it gave the impetus to answer honestly rather than trying to take a drink out of the old liquor.

"I think the terms are more than fair, so yes, I agree." He took the bottle in one hand, thoughtful. "But since you proposed the game I also think its fair that you ask the first question."

See? Perfectly reasonable.

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Post by amarilloo Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:00 am

((okay, I'm finally back!))

Tazetta slumped against him, "Ahhh me first? I should've prepared questions before offering up the rules..."

Deep in thought, she took an edge of the blanket from Clover's swath of cloth and wriggled in next to him, feeling his warmth against her legs again. She leaned her head against his, blowing a strand of hair out of her face.

"What if I start with something easy, and then go to the harder questions," She curled up one corner of her mouth, maybe this wasn't the easiest question? Maybe it was a little mean, "What do you think is my best physical characteristic?" She nudged him with an elbow, "No being vague like, all of you!" She emphasized the words while rolling her eyes, "That's cheating!"
amarilloo
amarilloo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanhadrin Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:09 am

((YAY the Sam returneth! Very Happy ))

"Haha but you put me in the spot! And besides, that seems pretty loaded... what if you don't like my answer?"

He leaned in and kissed the tip of her nose, thoughtful.
"Besides which, it IS all of you, but if I had to pick..." He narrowed his eye, thoughtful. "Its actually a tie. I love your eyes, because you let so much emotion through. I can tell when you are happy, when you are angry, or worried... and Water save me, when you look at me when I am wearing nothing but my eyepatch...." he hissed in a sigh, watching her face.

"The second is your teeth. You hide your smile, sometimes... but I like their sharpness against my skin, the feel of them against my tongue when we are kissing. I like the thought that you might leave your mark on me with them -- and I think they're beautiful and fierce, just like the rest of you."

He caught a tendril of hair in his hand.

"I answered so... my turn?"  He hesitated. "The first time we met, when I came to your bakery  full of crankiness and little sleep... um... what was your first impression of me?"

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Post by amarilloo Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:16 am

"But that's the whole point of the game!" Tazetta found herself laughing without realizing it, "If you have to live with me you have to live with the answers! Besides, what if there's an answer that will make you change your mind?" She bit her lip, stopping herself from being overly truthful right off the bat.

The corners of her eyes crinkled at his answer, her expression warming with the heat that was suddenly growing on her cheeks. She averted her gaze, putting her fingertips up to her lips at the mention of her teeth before abruptly pulling her hand away at the realization she was doing exactly what Clover said she was guilty of. Normally she could take compliments gracefully but when it came from Clover it had so much more weight to them.

"I thought you were implying that you'd be bad at this game!" She blurted out sheepishly, unable to make eye-contact. She felt a lock of her hair slip through Clover's fingers as he asked his question. She gave him a sidelong glance, a smirk on her lips and an arched eyebrow to match.

"Oh. First impressions, huh? That one's easy." She looked up at the ceiling recalling the event. "I mean, I did take you back to my apartment, didn't I? That should probably say enough about what I thought that I can't say in polite company. And well, I mean, you one-hundred-percent fit the bill for my 'type.' Anyone that maybe didn't look suitable to bring back to their parents, maybe even looked like they were ready to start a fight?" She looked at him apologetically, "I mean... What I got ended up being a lot better than what I thought I had initially signed up for." Tazetta ran the back of her hand along the muscles in his jaw, slipping the bottle out of his hand before adding, "You're still a looker in my book, though," She took another swig despite answering the question. Sticking out her tongue again she scowled. She might need to actually drink this stuff to make it through her own game anyway.

"Okay, my turn again. A harder question this time." She knocked a fist on her chest, fire still in her mouth, she tilted her head in Clover's direction, her gaze slithering over to make eye contact. "Have you ever said 'I love you,' without meaning it?"
amarilloo
amarilloo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanhadrin Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:52 am

"I can't think of any one thing that would ever make me want to change my mind, Tazetta. Not one."

He watched her, abashed as she hid her lovely teeth again. Maybe one day he'd convince her of how much he liked them, just like he loved the rest of her. At her answer he found himself blushing to the tip of ears, chagrined at the thought.

"I'm glad that you did. So, so glad..." he winced." But you weren't wrong, that has me pegged pretty well. Particularly back then, I guess. I'd like to think I've changed a little for the better since then but to be fair... yeah, I was always looking out for fights." he smiled as she reassured him that it wasn't a complaint, leaning into her hand as it ran carefully down his face.

"Oof. Crap. Hand me the bottle..." he hissed and took a swig before sighing. "Alright so full disclosure and don't... be weirded out. Aloe had... ah... a colourful past. He did anything and everything he could to keep me safe and away from the things he had to do as I grew up. So really, I guess he kinda sheltered me. Overprotective and all that. I never dated in the service, and Buddhas and I had only really started going out just before I was hurt. So..." He shook his head. "No, I haven't. Before you, I never said it at all. That was one of the big reasons why her and I broke up -- she said it and I couldn't so..."

He'd been unfair to her, perhaps, but he had not been in the headspace she had wanted him to.

"I don't sleep around. I don't really want to. I always just wanted a connection, and without that -- I had no interest in the physical aspect of it, I guess." He took another swig, thankful for the fire. "Man, this game is tough. So ... um... have you? Said it?"

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Post by amarilloo Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:01 am

"Well then... don't find a reason." She gave Clover a look that was conciliatory. "Don't change your mind. Even when you find out all my secrets." She sighed, blowing out air between her pursed lips that jostled her hair. She didn't know why she was trying to sabotage herself and took a mental note to try to be truthfully honest in the best respect.

"Well," Tazetta smiled coyly at him, raising a shoulder, "Not complaining if you want to pick a fight with me, I'm still waiting to spar with you one day. Absolutely excited to try it. Now you probably have a better idea why I keep pushing that, though! Ha! I guess old habits do die hard." She looked at her fists, flexing her fingers. "I admittedly looked for one too many fights myself, but that's not the question you asked about, after all, so it's not a story I'll tell yet..." She gave him a grin that spelled out that she was definitely still hiding things.

Tazetta cocked her head. The alcohol had it buzzing already, her thoughts slowing. "Colorful? What does..." The words clicked in her head, her expression changing the moment it happened, her eyes going wide. "Oh! oh... I... had no idea that... that's how it was for you. For Aloe..." She looked sympathetic and at a loss for words at the same time. She knew the art of consoling people for sure, but this was running deep. She wrapped her arms around Clover, and also the bottle Clover was cradling.

"I know 'sorry's' a little late for that detail of your life, but I still want to know the whole story." She placed a kiss in his hair before patting the spot with her hand, flattening out Clover's curls. She smiled softly, reassuringly, her eyes bright from the liquor.

Tazetta opened her mouth in surprised and quickly shut it again. She could just be assuming things with the buzzing going through her head, "Are you saying that I was your first?" She tilted her head at the opposite angle, "No wait, that's not my question, that's not a fair question to you, it shouldn't matter but..."She paused, grabbing at Clover's hand so she could squeeze it. "aahh yes it is, I have to know now! Damn curiosity getting the better of me."

"I mean actually I... had quite a few.. partners, you know looking for answers in the wrong places sort of time in my life I guess..." Her smile immediately melted as Clover's question trailed out. She looked surprised and needed a moment to mull the question over. She felt her heart leap in her chest.

"Actually. I..." She covered her mouth, just realizing what she'd done. She spoke through her fingers, her blush spreading to the tips of her ears. "I haven't ever said it let alone meant it since just now. I just said it to you, not to anyone else... Not since my mother passed on..." Almost in shock at her own actions Tazetta took the bottle back from Clover and took a deep gulp of the liquid, never breaking her gaze from the wall of the room.

amarilloo
amarilloo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanhadrin Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:47 pm

"You know, we're going to get soused at this rate..." he murmured as he leaned into her, cradling the bottle and swishing its contents around. It wasn't that long ago that he'd spent entirely too much time in bars, so he'd better stop while he was able. "But seriously... there's nothing that could scare me off. No darkness, no misdeed...maybe its awful to say that, but I've never felt like this, you know? Though I want to hear about some of your brawls sometime."

He leaned back into her arms, into her comfort. What she offered wasn't pity, but understanding... and he hadn't realized how wonderful that felt.

"I don't know that there's much to tell, or that our story is unique. The war made a lot of orphans and a lot of seedy places.. particularly in Old Stone." he sighed. " I was pretty young when our mom died, and I don't really remember our dad. Mom never really talked about him, I don't think so... who knows, maybe we have different dads and Aloe never told me. He's several years older, and he would've been in his late teens when she died. So he... did what he had to, and helped us both survive. After a year or so he caught a break and joined up the army; I was considered his dependent, so we got base housing and basic needs met. I joined up too when I was old enough to."

He was certain there was a lot he glossed over, but that was Aloe's story and not his to share. As it were it was only years later, once he'd joined up himself, that he found out some of the sacrifices his older brother had endured for his sake.

"Its why I'm so protective. After everything... fuck, I was an ass to him when I got hurt, and he still never gave up on me. You know? I'm... I want to make sure he gets the happiness he's owed. " And that he got some revenge for him. He hadn't forgotten that, no, and it would come in due time.

Shaking off the ill thoughts he blushed at her question.

"Eeerrr......." Wincing he nodded. " I wish I could tell you I was this experienced lover, sweet. I wish I -was-, so that I better knew how to tease you, and please you, and make you melt even more..." he snuck a kiss to her cheek. "And if anyone asks I'm sure that's my reputations -- back alley jerk who gets together with lots of people and starts fights. But... yeah, I guess you are the first. I mean..." he fumbled with his words." I mean, we tried other things with Bu but I just... couldn't... uh..." he closed his eye. "Do you REALLY want to hear about my ex and I ? Like... its embarrassing and not much to really talk about, honestly..."

At her admission he grinned and leaned back to nuzzle her, sneaking a kiss.

"So I AM your first, in that." he wiggled his eyebrows, ridiculously pleased. "And I am a lucky bastard that you feel it, and you said it, and you love me as I love you...."

Oh how strange and wonderful it felt to say those words. He saw her look away at memories of her mother, and simply cuddled closer.

"Its an emptiness, isn't it? Like someone left a window open in winter and you can never shake off the chill..." he whispered, then looked up at her. "Taz, look at me? I'm sorry if our game got too serious. I'm still learning to play too, after a fashion."

He tilted her sweet, sharp toothed mouth towards him gently and brushed his lips against hers.

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum