Two Headed Monster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clover and Tazetta- Aftermath

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Clover and Tazetta- Aftermath - Page 4 Empty Re: Clover and Tazetta- Aftermath

Post by amarilloo Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:20 am

"Hey, okay, you gotta help me a little here!" Tazetta grappled with the fact that Clover's size was much larger in comparison to her petite frame and the matter of him going limp to mess with her wasn't benefiting her either. A giggle bubbled up out of her as she imagined what they must look like.

"Just an arm around my neck helps with the balance issue," She took an unsteady step towards the stairs. The strength to hold him up wasn't a problem in the least, but her balance was another thing. Pulling Clover closer to her by gently squeezing his legs and back gave her a little extra poise as she took her next few steps. He nestled himself into the crook of her neck and she could feel his hair brush softly at her shoulder, his breath on her skin. A sudden self-consciousness washed over her and she realized he could probably feel her heart rate speed up with the flush that spread over her cheeks. She could talk big but sometimes it was hard for her to keep composure around Clover, especially like this.

"You're really enjoying this, huh?" She taunted, her cheeks still rosy, sheer delight lighting up her expression.
amarilloo
amarilloo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanhadrin Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:07 am

He chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around his neck as she began the long trek up the stairs, hoping to balance them out. He lifted his tail to counterbalance and not trip her, trying to keep it out of the wail.

"Yes, yes I am. Every moment of it."

His breath caught and he resisted the impulse to kiss her neck, realizing in the precarious perch they could easily fall down the stairs. Was she getting warmer? He definitely felt like heat was radiating from him just then.

"I love that I can play the fool, and you play along with me. I love that you are strong, and wild, and stronger than anyone I know." As they made it up the stairs he groaned, his tail curling up. "I want to kiss you so bad just now..." he admitted with a grin, delighting in their play. "If I'm too heavy you can of course put me down, but if not we could call this part of your training." he grinned. "You know. Extra practice and all that..."

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Post by amarilloo Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:46 pm

"Clover," She groaned, "You're making it very difficult to concentrate right now. The more you talk about how strong I am the more ideas you're feeding into my very vivid imagine imagination," She cast her gaze up at the ceiling trying to think more chaste thoughts past being able to easily pin him down, bathed in the orange light of her arms, and how much she wanted to kiss him right now too.

"Gods, you have to know what's going through my mind right now, that's why it's so easy to tease me." She bit her lip trying to keep her ruddy cheeks from going any rosier.

"You're as heavy as a kitten to me, I can keep this up all day," She gently squeezed him, cradling him for a moment, enjoying his warmth. She put her cheek against the top of his hair and sighed, "But if you need to fix your leg right now I can set you down too." They reached the top of the stairs and Tazetta was at a loss on which way to go so instead her feet stopped carrying her forward and she stopped at the apex like she was another one of Clover's constructs waiting for instructions.
amarilloo
amarilloo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanhadrin Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:35 am

"Mmmm... yes, yes I do, but only because my mind is in the gutter too, and I don't feel even a little badly about that." He grinned and kissed her blushing cheek as they stopped. He sighed at the light squeeze, licking his lips. "My leg's fine, I'm just being an ass... but hey, put me down, and I'll show you something."

He offered, eyebrows wiggling as the grin spread.

"I thought we might enjoy some more... relaxed training after all of that work. Something that won't open your stitches more." He added pointedly, not wanting her to re-injure herself. "... but is still fun..."

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Post by amarilloo Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:37 pm

"Of course you are," Tazetta snickered, "It makes it easy to find you when I'm on a more virtuous mental path." She tried to arrange her face into an angelic expression as she goaded him. She unexpectedly felt his lips on her cheek. She almost dropped him right there losing her sense of focus for a split second.

"What?! It's actually fine?!" Tazetta huffed, but anger never reached her face. Her smile divulged an entirely different expression, her cheeks still glowing. She let him down gently before letting her psionics go, punching him playfully on the arm, "You jerk, I was worried I did something to mess up your leg!" To be honest to herself Tazetta enjoyed when Clover was being a bit of an ass but she didn't want him to get a big head over it either. She didn't say it with words, but her face certainly showed all the tell signs.

"Show me what?" Tazetta's tail began to wag slightly again, always excited at the prospect of a surprise, "If it's something else I might break maybe I shouldn't..." She added hesitantly not catching on to what Clover was implying.
amarilloo
amarilloo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanhadrin Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:27 am

"Sorry, not sorry...ow... ow!!" He laughed softly as she put him down and mock punched him.. "No really, I didn't mean to worry you but you walked right into that one. I mean my leg's sore but..." he leaned down and rapped on the prosthetic." It's not too bad. Honestly its always a bit sore, so nothing I can't handle. Couldn't exactly pass up the chance to be carried in your arms though!"

He chuckled and ducked out of the way clumsily as the grin spread wider on his face.

"Water, I really hope you won't break it! OW!" he laughed, and then gave the matter some serious thought. "Although, I suppose it is an appendage, so I guess it can be broken? But there's no bones... well.." He realized he was digging himself into a hole and blushed darker as he took both her hands and lifted them up to his mouth to kiss them.  "How about we agree no breaking anything, hm? Just for tonight..."

He led her slowly  down the corridor and slid her arms up over his shoulders and he leaned in and nuzzled her neck.
"Or I could show you...?"

( bwahaha and the song I associate with them started playing on my itunes! xd https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qExd-3oCTl4 )

Last edited by Sanhadrin on Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Post by amarilloo Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:38 pm

((ooohh! I remember you sharing that song a long time ago! I also have a song that I always associate with these two whenever it plays! xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CRnai8nCIU ))

Tazetta's eyes cast down to his leg as it made a muffled tinny clang as Clover rapped his knuckles on it. Frowning, she wondered if he would be able to trick her into using her psionics on him again. If his leg ever hurts she would always do what ever she could to alleviate the pain even if she thought they looked a bit silly. Her vision trailed up his thigh as he dug deeper, explaining his surprise. Her eyes paused on the appendage in question, her gaze jerking immediately to his face as both of their features burned a deep crimson at the same time.

"Oh!" She exclaimed as Clover kissed her fingers. "Oh." She repeated as cognizance washed over her, a toothy grin broke across her face that immediately erupted into laughter. She was going to have discuss with Clover later about his bedroom talk.

She let him lead her down the corridor, and easier still was it for him to position her arms where he wanted them. She also wanted them around his neck, just as much as she wanted to hear his words hot and quiet near her ear. Tazetta brushed her fingers into his hair at the base of his skull, the leather feeling of his fins against her wrists.

"How am I supposed to know what I'm not supposed to break if you don't show me?" She insinuated quietly back at him, finally playing his game.
amarilloo
amarilloo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanhadrin Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:49 pm

((ok, that song is amazing and I can definitely see the two of them ahahah!! Ah man, these two... XD))

"Alright, so I am admittedly very bad at trying to be coy..." he murmured and kissed her neck and the side of her very warm face. Was his own face radiating heat like that? He was pretty sure that it was the case.

He moaned softly as Tazetta's fingers ran through his hair and then hissed in a breath as they brushed against sensitive fins causing his body to contract at the sensation and a certain appendage to come to full attention. This made walking considerably harder, so he paused to nibble on her ear.

"Well, one ... ah... would think that if I show you how to handle the equipment with detailed instructions and demonstrations you probably won't bre--- oh Water, Tazetta, when you do that I can hardly think..." he groaned, pressing against her.

His room wasn't far now, just a few more steps. He couldn't remember what state he'd left it in, but hopefully it wouldn't be terrible enough that either of them would care.

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Post by amarilloo Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:22 am

((hehehe these two! (◡‿◡✿)<3 ))

"Your sad attempts at being coy still make me happy," She admitted with a chuckle, "I like when you let loose with me and only me..." Tilting her chin up she gave Clover free reign to kiss her neck as much as he pleased. Doing exactly that, she felt his mouth move from her neck, to her cheek and paused before nipping at her ear. She bit at her lip, a gasp caught in her lungs. At the same time she could feel heat emanating off of him and she was absolutely positive she was doing the same in correlation, her face lit up like a lightbulb.

Tazetta dug her fingers up the back of his scalp, pulling her hand away to let his hair fall through her fingers as Clover stumbled over words. Her grin went from sweet to impish in a heartbeat as the gasp she was holding in escaped the moment Clover pressed into her.

"Wow, Clo, is that equipment in your pocket... or are you happy to --- ah fuck it," She tugged at Clover to keep him moving. She walked backwards on tip toe, pulling at Clover around his neck all while trying to lead him to his room faster, being coy slowly falling off the table. They slipped through the doorway, her foot catching on something fabric on the ground in the darkness.
amarilloo
amarilloo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanhadrin Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:33 am

((They are both adorable and so bad at it... XD XD I love them...! Aloe would be like... WTF dude hahahahah))

"Sad attempts! Ouch!" The remark lacked any real complaint as his body and mind were completely overwhelmed by his senses. Thinking wasn't exactly a top priority just then and there.

As they fumbled with one another Tazetta let out the most delicious sound and Clover just about lost all sense of control, managing somehow to hear her words and gleeful desire mirroring his own. She pulled him back steadily towards his room, their mouths and limbs tangled in one another as they tried to make their way back.

They stumbled through his room and his tail shot out and fanned wide, trying to brace him if he lost his balance. Laughing he tripped all the same and managed to hold on to Tazetta as they landed onto his rather fluffy, unmade bed.

"Oof!"

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum