Two Headed Monster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clover and Tazetta- Aftermath

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Clover and Tazetta- Aftermath Empty Clover and Tazetta- Aftermath

Post by Sanhadrin Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:40 pm

( Still untangling bits, so will make a full post later. This is after they've had Clover's memories restored (ish) by Mint, post going to Clover's place to have their 1-1 time and with Tazetta slowly recovering from her injuries from Aloe's rescue)

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Clover and Tazetta- Aftermath Empty Re: Clover and Tazetta- Aftermath

Post by Sanhadrin Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:51 pm

(Looking to hunt Lantern Down)

”;So, basically we 'd be on our own. We 'd go underground, deal with some of the people I know through the Alley.” he raised his hands. “I know we both just finished healing, and you have L 'Ambrosie to run but...  'Zetta,  I think this is one ghost we both need to put behind us. I thought... maybe your dad might know something that might help us track him down? Not how I had wanted to meet him, but... I 'm desperate sweet. I 'm tired of running and reacting. I want to have a full go at that bastard.”
He hoped after laying out  his mad scheme for tracking down Lantern she wouldn't run the other way. After all, things couldn't be better between them.

”I 'm not crazy about involving him either. But if Lantern came after you before because of something having to do with him... don 't you think he might think to come after HIM too? I mean...”
It was a genuine concern.  Besides, her dad might actually think of something that they hadn't  Clover could see how anxious she was, second-guessing his choice to involve her. But they were together now, and he had promised. He kept his promises  As she moved into his lap he met her eyes and nodded quietly.
“Fair enough. What are they?”

Come after him? Tazetta assumed Clover just wanted information from her father she didn’t consider the possibility that Lantern might actually target him. For so long he was such an unlikely target to Tazetta that it slipped by her, but now that he was far past his prime it seemed like an actual possibility.
“I didn’t even… think of that.”
The worry was evident on Tazetta’s face before she looked back into Clover’s. “Okay, okay alright. We’ll go see him. It’s really, really important that we go.”

She agreed more urgently than she originally intended. Her hands hovered above Clover’s shoulders before she let them fall gently.

“Right, that’s demand number one. After that, I want… I want us to stick together. You’re not allowed to leave my sight unless it’s absolutely necessary…” Biting her lip she continued, “And no playing the hero, you got me?” Her finger was in his face, as she got more worked up “And lastly,” Her bitter expression dissolved into an anxious smile, “I want you to just… kiss me.” She looked down at her hands before adding, “Okay?”'

He grinned, trying to dispel her worries.
”Whoever told you I was hero material was sorely mistaken, sweet. I prefer safe and boring, so once we take care of this... I 'm happy to go back to that. Hey, maybe I 'll go back to tending my garden, or maybe inventing things for your bakery. Fixing things... don 't know. Honestly my life the past couple of years has been  about finding him, putting an end to this. Brought me to the Hub and to things I 'd rather not contemplate. As far as I 'm concerned once I know he won 't be a threat to those I love   I can go back to a regular life. Might be nice.”

He leaned to play nip at that finger.  “No leaving your side. You and I, joined at the hip. Sounds good to me. And as for the third..” snagging her waist he brought her close and took a long, proper kiss. Best demand ever.

“Well,” Tazetta shrugged nonchalantly, “You’re my hero. And you’re made out of the right kind of material for me. I would prefer  if no more holes were blown into your sails if you know what I mean.” She pouted, feeling wholly selfish but not backing down on her demands. Running a hand across Clover’s collarbone and the scars that riddled his skin, Tazetta worried herself more, outcomes and possibilities worming their way into her head. Her eyes found their way back to his face, Clover’s options for the future far better than anything her vile, darkest thoughts could come up with, “I’d like that. I’d like that very much. I like watching you work and I also think… that, that would be nice.” She glanced away, “Not being threatened I mean. It’s been awhile.”  

Clover nibbled her accusing finger, making the corner of Tazetta’s mouth lift. His hands rough on her waist made a small, pleased noise escape her lips only to have his mouth close over them. She leaned into him, her eyes shut tight, drinking the deep kiss in like it was honey. With her arms snaked around his neck Tazetta pulled away to get a breath, sealing the deal with one last peck on his lips.
“Signed by both parties, good.” Quietly, she leaned her forehead against his. “And my last request is something you’re allowed to refuse but I would like to with you before I ask anyone else.” She smiled slowly, making sure he would take the time to consider it before refusing her. “I would like to spar a bit. Get some practice in. I don’t want a repeat of last time and that means getting my stamina to last a bit longer.” She pulled away far enough so she could look into his face without going cross-eyed and made pleading doe-eyes at Clover.'

“I should point out that its unfair when you give me that look.”; he murmured. Yup, powerless. IT was clear that he was putty in her hands, and he didn 't mind one bit.  

“But I think its a good idea. On all counts.”; he sighed and rubbed the back of his hand across her cheek. “Sparring, huh ? I could set up something here, in the warehouse. An area to practice and keep us in our toes.”; he smirked, eyes narrowing in anticipation. There was a certain thrill at the thought of Tazetta, no holds barred. Her ferocity and strength were something to behold  ”;So, my  'Zetta, what did you have in mind?”

Tazetta waited until Clover relented, blinking innocently and tilting her head against his hand. She felt that after living with him for a while it was getting easier to understand how to push all the right buttons with him, but never enough so she was pulling all the strings. She grinned at the agreement preferring it when they saw eye-to-eye  She hopped backwards off his lap with a skip, turning on her heel she sprang from toe to toe with her fists protecting her face. “I’m used to a small area for practice, no need to go crazy.” She threw a right jab, and a quick left to follow. Her feet stopped their pacing so she landed on tip toe,

“I kind of really wanted to see you in action since I didn’t really get to before when I sort of ran ahead  and ..well…” She mumbled, her cheeks red and hiding behind her fists in defense. Regretting not taking her chance to see Clover at his finest in action was itching in the back of her mind. It sort of gave her butterflies to just think about what it would be like to watch let alone spar with.

Falling back abruptly on her heels she dropped her stance. “Wait, what’d you have in mind?” Her own eyes narrowed, trying to match his expression but hers was nowhere close to as calculating as his.'

He wasn't prepared for her to jump off his lap that quickly, and gazed upon it forlornly. His lap was a million times nicer with a Tazetta on it.  Clover leaned back on his arms as he watched her move into a fighting stance, practically purring at the sight

”Hmmrr? Heh, well, to be honest...”; he rubbed the back of his neck.”I have a back area of the warehouse set up as a bit of.. uh.. a sparring area. Since I spar with myself, generally, its automated. I haven 't used it in a while mind, but I could reconfigure it. Keep us both in our toes.”; he grinned. “But I like the idea of hand to hand combat with you  in a more intimate setting too. Makes me wonder if there 's a reward for whomever wins...?”

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanhadrin Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:21 am

"It feels like we've been catching our breath for so long; I mean, all the crap that went down with my brother and us and just..." he drew a breath then sat up. "Never quite feels like we've had the chance to really get our bearings, I suppose. Little did you know your life would be that eventful when I showed up at your bakery looking for dessert, eh?"

He leaned to kiss the top of her head.

"So yeah, we still have some ghosts to lay to rest, but I don't want to feel like we're always reacting to what life is throwing at us. I want to... take control of it, you know? To deal with things and then... build new ones with you. "

( I swear he only smiles for you, the bastard...)

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Post by amarilloo Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:02 pm

Tazetta cocked her head to one side with a coy smile washing across her face. "For whomever wins? Hmmmm..." The corner of her mouth quirked, "What bets are you trying to place here, Clover? If you have a sweet enough prize I might have to consider if I should play fair or not." She arched an eyebrow and placed her hands on her hips with the slow realization dawning over her, slowly stretching her face into an expression of awe.
"Wait, wait, you have an automated machine to spar with?" She held back from throwing her arms in the air but just barely, her words still exaggerated without the extra body movement, "You built that?!"
Bounding back over to the bed she gripped the edge of the sheets, her eyes bright with admiration. "Clover, that's incredible! And you haven't even shown it to me yet?!" She feigned being hurt, jutting out her lip, giving him a wide-eyed look that still held a strong glimmer of fondness and wonderment for Clover.

Tilting her head towards his gentle touch she let him kiss her hair. She touched the place where his lips touched her gingerly, smoothing out her hair, deep in thought.
"You want to waste away time in the bakery, covered in flour, when you can be out building things like that?" She shook her head, confused, "Wait, no, first things first," She grabbed his hand, pulling him towards her and on to his feet, "Show me this machine..." She echoed, her eyes sparkling with enthusiasm.

Last edited by amarilloo on Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
amarilloo
amarilloo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanhadrin Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:32 am

He let out a short, embarrassed chuckle.

"It may surprise you to learn that I don't ah... have a large group of friends to hang out with and spar with. I'm a bit of a hermit." He teased, though his fins splayed a bit as he preened under her appreciation, and followed after as she tugged him up and out of the room. "Your bakery is peaceful, love. Its... calm, and full of sugar and happiness. It makes sense, you know? You can control what happens within it."

"Honestly its something that I've put together in stages. At first it was to help with physio once I got my leg. I ... didn't really like acknowledging when it was giving me trouble, and I wanted to get stronger. After a while it became more elaborate, so I kept adding to it so I could stay in shape should I... well, ever need to face something again. Or someone."

He led her down the hall and pushed the entry codes into a couple of heavy doors. As they opened with a groan the lights slowly flickered on, and he pointed below to the first floor the warehouse staircase overlooked. It could appear largely empty to the casual observer, but there were several mechanical devices on the walls of the room, a few scattered throughout and some traces of trapdoors under the floor.

"Here is the main part, look... I should really configure some access for you too, so you can control it but.." he flicked open the panel and scanned his palm. "This is why I always got angry with Aloe about his security. He really needs to step it up."

There was a whirring sound as the panel lit up, with a list of selections.

"The first couple are simple exercise routines. The other subroutines.." he pointed. "Are for training specific sparring. Was there anything you were eager to try? I mean... best to start with the easy ones and build up?" He teased.

(OMG Love her icon)

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Post by amarilloo Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:27 pm

((hahaha thanks! it really needed an update!))
Tazetta snorted, giving Clover a quick once-over. The eye-patch, his shaggy hair, his usual dour expression that instantly lit up when he turned to her.

"Maybe if you didn't scare so many people away you'd make more friends." She grinned slyly with the knowledge that she was the one that was able to break through his icy exterior and made claim to the warm, gooey center. Her tail swished once, slowly with her pride clearly showing on her face.

She skipped behind him following closely and nodding sagely at his fears and worries. She glanced at his prosthetic foot poking out from under the hem of his pants, unable to imagine Clover as anything but extremely capable. Maybe she was just being biased to her memory of him. Her eyes took their time traveling back up as she continued her admiration of him from their single-file walk through the warehouse. 'I'm allowed to be biased,' she silently granted herself, pretending to pay attention to the keypad commands.

"Yeah, but Clover, L'Ambroisie is one thing, and this," she gestured grandly at the metal doors he lead her to, "Is something completely different. I feel like I would've said maybe you were just being paranoid but after what happened to Aloe and I don't even know the half of what you had to go through before that and...and..." She slowly lost her train of thought as Clover opened up the panel and started nonchalantly keying in codes. Tazetta was at a loss for words, her eyes glittering at the possibilities. Training and sparring. It has been a while since she was able to get into a good fight. She bore down on Clover, elated and practically beside herself.

"Not the easy one!" She countered with a huff before gingerly touching the spot on her ribs that were still in the slow process of healing. She really wanted to give it all she had but instead relented. "Maybe just a middle-ground sort of thing?"

amarilloo
amarilloo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanhadrin Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:18 pm

"Yeeeeeah... but then I'd have to talk to people and interact with them. I think I better stick to my strengths here."

At her appraisal of his creations his cheeks began to burn, inordinately pleased that she found it of value. "We create in different ways, you and I. Your way... its meant to make people happy. I mean, I'd love if my creations had that effect --"

The words died on his lips as he watched her expression change, saw the barely contained excitement as her eyes trailed over some of the contraptions that could be glimpsed from where they stood. Beauty and fire. She could see how ready she was to take things on, to challenge anything that came her way and his breath caught a little. He couldn't be all bad if she had found something of worth in him; that she could appreciate the things he could actually create was an unexpected joy.

At her protest he held up his hands.
"Alright, not the easiest one but... its something you build up to, right? And you are still meant to be taking it easy-ish while convalescing, so... hm... a happy medium." He mulled over the options. "Alright, there's one or two on level three that would probably be a good starting point. I know you can easily kick my ass, so I think the lower ones would be too easy. I can program those, but just put it on low intensity to start?"

He glanced over at her, thoughtful.

"Did you want a solo program, or try one that we can do together? I haven't really had the chance to test the tandem settings, to be honest, but there are a few failsafes if it gets to be too much? Or I could program one just for you -- defensive one to start, and just watch you." his eyes lidded he practically purred. He could watch her all day, after all, and it might be easier to stop the program quickly should she need a break.

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Post by amarilloo Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:17 am

((going forward I knoooww I'm going to forget a lot of the info xD let me know if you remember something differently!))

Tazetta teasingly punched him in the arm, "Damn straight I could kick your ass. Don't you forget it." She beamed up at him, extremely pleased with the praise. He had only seen her in a real fight just recently and she didn't feel like she exactly aced her chance at a smooth win, but she appreciated his earnest belief in her.

Tazetta wrung her hands, contemplating her options. She looked at the keypad and then back at Clover. Keypad. Clover. Keypad. Back at Clover. She bit her lip.

"Can I, maybe, try it on my own first?" She wanted to prove to him that she was extremely capable of winning on her own but felt childish voicing her eagerness. Her tail whipping back and force in anticipation gave away any secret she was trying to hide. She desperately wanted to see Clover in the midst of action but she couldn't hold back her number one desire.
amarilloo
amarilloo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanhadrin Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:35 am

((haha I'll try! We'll figure it out bit by bit ! Wink ))

"I was hoping you'd say that." He admitted. "Is it bad that I'd really like to watch? I mean, when you move... there's such strength..."

Truthfully he'd enjoy watching Tazetta do anything. Peel onions? Take out garbage? Scold her brother? Yup, yup, yup. But his favorite was watching her in her element; when she was baking, when she was being tender or protective. He wished he could be half as resilient as her. He watched her indecision with the telltale enthusiasm of her tail making his grin spread wider.

" All out then. You don't have to worry that you'll break anything - I don't think. But even if you do, I'll fix it again, so no worries there." he keyed in a sequence, thoughtful. "A couple of tips though; you're going to have to work for it, so get the feel for its movements first. There's only about six attack patterns, so if you figure out its moves you'll better anticipate them. And - you're still recovering, so before you or I get to carried away, promise you'll call out if you want me to stop the sparring, deal?"

His fins swished in anticipation, and he drew a breath.

"You can go down this flight of stairs and I'll set it to go once you are in position?"

Sanhadrin

Back to top Go down

Post by amarilloo Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:52 pm

"Pffft, break it?" She gave Clover a lop-sided, toothy grin. "I've never tested the strength of my psionic energy to that extent, but I'm always ready for a good flex of my power." Tazetta lifted her hand at her side and let a trail of energy to spark along the back of her arm and over her kunckles, flexing her fingers with the movement of the sparks. She felt fired up, a warm excitement in her chest was welling up and overflowing into her palms.

"A pattern of six," She repeated before standing at attention and closing her eyes solemnly, crossing her heart with her finger, "Promise," she agreed, pulling at his shoulder to get him to lean down enough so she could plant a kiss on his cheek, sealing her deal.

After Clover admitted he wanted to watch her, Tazetta let out a short burst of laughter, "You can watch all you want, honey," She said shamelessly, an immoral look written across her face. With a wink she turned on her heel and pranced down the steps. Tazetta removed the her hoodie for better range of movement, leaving it at the entrance. She stretched out her shoulders, circling her arm and finishing with a crack of her knuckles before getting into position, fists up in a boxer's pose.

"Ready!" She announced gleefully.
((since this is Clover's domain, I don't want to assume - is it like a hologram scenario?))
amarilloo
amarilloo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum